Check on how you can update your existing Micromax Canvas 4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based firmware.The Micromax Canvas 4 owners may want to keep their device up-to-date with latest software update but the company has the history of not updating device although they have changed the trends since Canvas phones arrived.
We thought of coming out with a tutorial of how to upgrade Micromax Canvas 4 A210 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware. With new version of android operating system on your device, you will have more benefit. Your device will have more feature, more secure, more fast performance, so why not get started with the update.
But prior to telling you how to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Micromax Canvas 4, let’s see what do you want in order to be able to perform the installation. You will have to download 4.3 Jelly Bean Micromax Canvas 4 ROM. You will also have to root your Micromax Canvas 4 to prepare it for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean upgrade. Discover how to root Micromax Canvas 4 and install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean by following any guide. Here are the download links of the files you want to update Micromax Canvas 4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Preparing Your Phone
- Your should have rooted your Micromax Canvas 4 phone
- Charge your phone to 100% battery life to proceed further
- Enable USB debugging on your phone
- Take the backup of SMS, call logs, files which ever is required
Micromax Canvas 4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
Now let’s see how to update Micromax Canvas 4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean -
- Install the ROM Manager on your Micromax Canvas 4. Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery.
- Connect your Micromax Canvas 4 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “Micromax Canvas 4_4.3 Jelly Bean.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
- Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.
- From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card.
- Navigate the location you copied the ”Micromax Canvas 4_4.3 Jelly Bean.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your Micromax Canvas 4.
- As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Micromax Canvas 4 device, and here you go, you have just upgraded it to the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.